- DPF Filters
- Performance Exhaust Systems
- Standard Replacement Exhaust
- Catalytic Converters
- Universal Mufflers/Hotdogs
- Exhaust Accessories
- All Exhaust Products
MILD STEEL EXHAUST REDUCER 4 1/2" (114MM) TO 4" (101MM) OD/OD
O.D SIZE:4 1/2" (114MM)
O.D SIZE:4" (101MM)
OVERALL LENGTH:5" (127MM)
ANY QUESTIONS, FEEL FREE TO ASK
We only ship our products Australia wide, using a number of different carriers across the Country. We select the most suitable Carrier for your order and you area. Please understand that the customer doesn’t have the right to choose a Carrier unless it’s on their own freight account. All orders are provided with Tracking Number and must be signed for when receiving goods.
Carriers Used: TNT Express, Star Track Express, Toll Ipec, Fastway, Orange Courier Service
Large Items cannot be sent to a PO Box, so please supply a physical address when purchasing. If a PO Box is supplied as the delivery address, this will delay your order. All items that are classified as Large Items, has listed it the description.
Carriers Used: Australia Post Eparcel, Australia Post Express Bag
Any questions about our Shipping Info, feel free to contact us
VE Online Pty Ltd is committed to delivering excellent customer service and products that have outstanding quality. We endeavor to make sure that all products listed on our website are in Stock and the pricing is correct. Delivery timeframes are between 2-8 business days, if a product is ordered and it isn’t available, we will make contact with you and arrange an alternative product, a back order or a full refund
Warranty & Returns
All our products come with a Warranty from date of invoice, Product Warranty is stated on the listing. Please read our policy below before purchasing, as our staff will not be influenced into changing the policy in any way.
- 1. Warranty becomes null and void in the case of incorrect utilization or disregard of the instructions
- 2. VE Online Pty Ltd is happy to offer replacement items (no refunds) if:
- Item is dead on arrival or damaged
- Manufacturing fault with the Product
- Incorrect item was sent
- 3. If you have purchased an item, and you would like to return it, we can offer you a refund less a 15% restocking fee to cover Postage & Handling
- 4. VE Online Pty Ltd Warranty does not cover any Labor cost (It is the Customer responsibility to check they have been sent the correct parts, before attempting fitting)
- 5. Transport cost are refundable when Warranty issue has been appropriately recognized and acknowledged by the appropriate staff members at VE Online Pty Ltd
- 6. At all times, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any issues or problems prior to returning the item. We will work hard to resolve any issues
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other VE Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.