- Air Flow Sensor
- Air Induction
- Camshaft Sensor
- Coolant Temperature Sensor
- EGR Valve
- Engine Mount
- Engine Oil Seal
- Fan Clutch
- Fuel Pressure Regulator
- Fuel Pump
- Head Bolt Set
- Head Gasket
- Heater Tap
- Idler Pulley
- Ignition Coil
- Map Sensor
- Oil Level & Temp Sensor
- Radiator Cap
- Radiator Fan
- Rocker Cover Gasket
- Timing Belt Kit
- Water Pump
- Carburetor Service Kit
- Exhaust Paint
- Exhaust Rubbers
- Exhaust Tip
- Exhaust Tube
- Flange Plates
- Flex Bellows
- Hotdog Mufflers
- Mandrel Bends
- Performance Exhaust
- Standard Replacement Exhaust
- Universal Cats
- Universal Mufflers
- Exhaust Flex
- Oxygen Sensor
- Collector Cones
- Exhaust Clamp
- Universal Brackets
- Exhaust Studs
What information does VE Online Pty Ltd Collect?
VE Online collect information from you when you register with our site, place an order, reply to a survey or any other marketing feature of our site. When you are purchasing from our site, we may ask you your name, email address, mailing address & phone number. You may choose to visit our site anonymously.
Please understand, no credit card information or any of your financial information is stored by us under any circumstances.
How does VE Online Pty Ltd use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, enter a promotion, respond marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
If you have opted-in to receive our email newsletter, we may send you periodic emails.
Do VE Online Pty Ltd disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not share to outside parties your personal information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. We may release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Questions and Feedback
VE Online welcome your questions, comments and issues about our privacy.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.